Monday, May 26, 2008

Free Stuff Page

I keep trying to improve Personal Business Media Blog. A few days ago I decided to added new page on my blog. That page contain some links of free stuffs and some opportunities to share for all readers. I will share some free stuff I've got and also share some opportunity I've joined already to make more money through my site. I will try to keep adding more stuffs for that page.
Besides to share some free stuffs and opportunities I also want to take experiment for this method to get more traffic and back links. I want to see that this page will increase my blog readership and link back to my blog. I can't see any effect from this method.
I'll see it for a while and try to keep updating that page. I'm still looking for some recources to share through that page. I hope will be found more resources soon and hope will be more traffic for my blog.

No comments:

Compare Credit Cards

We search over 300 credit cards - apply online now!

www.applyhere.co.uk

Matched.co.uk