Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blog Empire

Ehm…what do you think if you read title above? I thought where someone have many blogs with huge number of visitors and give their owner much money from it. Who don’t want to have this? I think everyone who you asked will be answered “I want it!” I’m not saying that money is the most important thing for our life. Money is important for our life but not the most important. There is more important thing in our life than money.
Who have Blog Empire already? Based on my definition or terms than I still don’t know who are having many blog with criteria above. I know some blogs that give their owner much money, but as far as I know they just have one blog that giving money to them. Their other blogs just they use to support their main blog. If you know who is someone that have “Blog Empire” that you may let me know and let others know here.

No comments:

Compare Credit Cards

We search over 300 credit cards - apply online now!

www.applyhere.co.uk

Matched.co.uk