Friday, January 4, 2008

Vacation

I was on vacation 29 Dec 2007 till 01 Jan 2008 ago. I use my vacation to gathered with my family, my mom and my sisters. I was enjoyed enough my vacation. I had attended wedding party and went to zoo. This included on community that I like and i want to always staying on my life. I'm very enjoying every time I'm going with my family on vacation even sometimes there is some little thing annoyed, but overall I like that moment. Another thing that I love is my nephew, my first sister's son, he's 10 months old, he so funny and fat enough, so cute to play with him. Now vacation has over and I have come back to my real life and hope to live better this year. Happy New Year. What about your vacation and your hope?

No comments:

Compare Credit Cards

We search over 300 credit cards - apply online now!

www.applyhere.co.uk

Matched.co.uk