Friday, May 30, 2008

Travian Online Game



I was once knew about this game, Travian, from ads on this blog. I don't like playing online game much and actually I never have played online game yet before. So this is my first online game that I ever play. I play this game just for fun while I'm browsing or doing something on internet, while I'm writing or download some mangas, songs, programs, or movies. I'm not take this seriouslly. I don't want be addicted by this game. I prefer to do anything else, and there are a lot of thing that more important that I have to do in my time. Picture above shows my stat after playing this game for almost 2 weeks. It's still small village.

No comments:

Compare Credit Cards

We search over 300 credit cards - apply online now!

www.applyhere.co.uk

Matched.co.uk